Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fresh bison bone

I have been battling a headache for 2 days now. I think it's a sinus headache. It almost feels like a migraine is coming on. I mention all this to say that I haven't done much with Harley today. I'm glad I got that walk in earlier with him. He's been a very good puppy today. I don't think it's a coincidence that on days that I'm not feeling well Harley behaves so well. He is definitely in tune with me. He was home alone for a while this afternoon while we went to Walgreens for David to get his flu shot and gas up my car. I left Harley home with David while I took the Jeep to get an oil change and the tires rotated. I'm glad I found a place that can do the oil change and stuff in less than a half an hour. I can't sit over at Brakes Plus for 2 or 3 hours now that I have Harley. And it really is a great waste of time just sitting over there waiting. But I've found a good place now (Valvoline Instant Oil Change) and I don't have to leave Harley for the whole day.

Harley has been chewing on a bison bone all evening. I just took it out of the freezer tonight so it's fresh. He loves him some fresh bison bone. I'm glad my appointment tomorrow has been moved back to 2pm so that Harley won't have to be alone too long.

This headache is getting worse and I've already taken some Tylenol and Benadryl. I think it's going to be an early night for me and Harley.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger