Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sitting in on class today

I went over to Lisa's this morning for scones and David stayed home and watched Harley. I was gone for a few hours. David took Harley out for a drive, did some training with him and played with him. David couldn't say enough about how good Harley was while I was gone. I'm so glad that he's such a good puppy. He's laying down by my chair right now taking a nap. I'm going to be leaving in about 35 minutes to sit in on a puppy class over at Innovative K9. I'll be talking to Christine tomorrow to see what she has to offer next before I make any decisions. Oh, I thought he was near my chair, he's in his kennel. He goes in there all on his own to lay down. I'm looking forward to going to this class today to see if there's anything different that they do. I guess I'm wanting a more holistic approach to training (if that's even available). I want to understand Harley and I want him to understand us. At this point I don't always know how to handle situations (like Harley jumping up on stuff) and it would be good to learn what I can do. I love just looking at him when he's sleeping. He's such a good looking dog. I sure am glad that we found each other.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger