Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, September 11, 2009

A blustery day

It is VERY windy out today. Harley didn't want to go out at first because of the wind but he eventually went out and did his business. He's been pretty quiet today. There are a couple of things he did today that concern me. The first one is that he is growling and biting when I go to reach for something he has in his mouth, especially a food dispensing toy. The second thing is that when I try to pick something up off of the floor he goes after me. I'll have to do some research on those things and also talk to Christine on Sunday. I'm sure it's something we can remedy pretty quickly as long as we nip it in the bud.

Harley went outside earlier and I noticed that the poop bucket has been blown out into the yard. The bag was still in it but whipping around. Harley was afraid of it. He stayed on the porch. When I brought the bucket up onto the porch so it wouldn't blow away again he got scared and peed on the porch (he was going out to pee anyway). I don't want him to be afraid of things so I've left the bucket on the porch so he can check it out (which he just did when I let him out again).

He's keeping himself pretty busy today playing with his toys. I'd like to take him out for a walk but the wind is really whipping. Hopefully it will settle down and I can take him out later today.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger