Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, September 19, 2009

cheese

Well, it wasn't the long day that I thought it would be. Harley has been busy chewing on a bison bone for the last 2 hours. He loves those bison bones. We took a nap earlier today and Harley took a nap too. He's so cute when he's on his back with his belly showing. I'll be going to bed soon so Harley will go into his kennel for the night. He's really good about sleeping through the night. I'm grateful for that.

I'm having problems with David being consistent with Harley. I asked David to not give Harley people food from his chair and he went ahead and did that tonight. Then when Harley started begging David got mad. Harley was jumping on David hoping to get more cheese. David shoved him down. I am mad that he did that. It's not Harley's fault, it's David's fault for giving him the cheese.

Puppy class tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. I need to remind Christine to show us some leash work. I need to get Harley out there walking but it's not fun when he's biting his leash, trying to run off or pulling me. I'm sure he'll do better once I know exactly what to do.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger