Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wow!

Wow! I mean, just wow! Harley has been a handful tonight. I sat out on the porch with him for a while. He's just full of energy. I had to put him in his kennel because he was biting too much and because David is eating something. I don't want Harley to think he can beg for food. I'll let him out in a just a little bit so he can blow off some energy before we go to bed. He moves his bed around so he can lay on the plastic pan that's at the bottom of the kennel. I'm sure that's because it feels cool to him.



I'm going to try to take him for a walk again tomorrow morning. I have an appointment with Marianne in the afternoon but Harley won't be home alone too long since David is home at 3pm. I took a video of Harley eating his food today out of the Kong. It's so cute the way he tips it up and dumps the food out of it.


No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger