Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, September 19, 2009

Full of energy

Harley is just full of energy this morning. He keeps jumping up on us, something he doesn't usually do. It's probably time for him to take a nap. He often gets really rambunctious just before he naps. I got up a couple of times with him this morning (around 4am and 7:30am) but didn't stay up until after 10am. That's probably why he has so much energy - he's been in his kennel too long today. I know that I need to take him out for a walk but I'm just not up to it right now. My allergies are so bad today. He'll just have to wait until the allergy meds kick in. He bit one of the "toes" off of his pheasant. I'm kind of surprised because he's had his duck for over a month and he hasn't chewed the toes off of it. I'll have to keep an eye on him when he has his pheasant. He's laying down in his kennel now. Finally, he's settled down a bit. I think it's going to be a long day today not because Harley is full of energy but because I'm not. lol

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger