Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Anxious night (nothing to do with Harley)

I can't sleep tonight. I got up at about 1:30am and let Harley out. He went out and did his business and came right back in. I think he was cold. There's a cold front moving in and you can sure feel it tonight. I would have liked to keep Harley up with me but I don't want him to get used to getting up every night. While he's a puppy I'll still let him out during the night but once he's able to hold it overnight, he'll be sleeping the night through even if I don't. I'm not sure what's going on with me tonight. I was cold even though I had a blanket on and I kept feeling anxiety that woke me up. It's a real weird feeling that I could do without. I guess I should head back to bed and try to get back to sleep. I hope Harley is able to get back to sleep too.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger