Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, September 4, 2009

Day # 27 with Harley


It's 10:30pm and Harley has been asleep on the living room floor since about 9pm. He certainly is in a better routine than I am. I love that he has down time. I can't really remember Moped ever having down time. Now Huxley and Blitz, they were very lazy and I loved that. It just was too hard to have two large dogs in a small house like this. Especially when they were in bed with us. lol Which reminds me, I had a dream about letting Harley in bed with us. I was worried (in the dream) that something might happen to him one day and I'd be without him and so I let him get up on the bed. What a weird dream. I've told myself that he's not going to end up in bed with us, but I know that I'm not totally sure about that. ;) I do like him sleeping in his own bed and having room for me in mine.

I realized tonight that I never took Harley out for a walk today. Not good. I know that I didn't get out because I was feeling blue today. Nothing about Harley factored into that though. He's such a good boy. Sometimes he's a bit much but luckily that doesn't last too long. Tonight he played with the dogs behind us along the fence. He was running all around the yard and trying to sneak up on them. Freckles, the Saint Bernard, played with him the most. Zeus also wanted to play but was distracted by his owner throwing a ball. I was glad to see Harley playing with them. He barked a few times which was surprising because he just doesn't bark that much (unless of course we're in puppy school).

Today I had a few seconds where I thought that I just can't take care of Harley. Then I reminded myself that Harley and I know what's going on and that I don't have to doubt myself when it comes to him.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger