Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Quiet Day

I've been battling a headache all day so staring at the computer has been difficult. Anyway, we had a nice quiet day today. Harley has been a wonderful puppy. I got an email back from Christine and she let me know how much the Intermediate Class will be (very affordable!). She also suggested that we wait on doing an individual class with Harley until after the Intermediate Class is done. I'll go with her suggestion because I trust her training skills and abilities. Because of the headache I didn't do any real training with Harley, just little things here and there. He's chewing on a bison bone right now. My head is really hurting so I'm going to go for tonight.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger