Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, September 10, 2009

2nd walk of the day

Harley and I did another walk around the cul de sac. He did really well. He did a lot of running around and playing in the house too so he's sleeping right now. He bit his leash on the way out and on the way back in but not during the walk. I'm not sure if I'll get another walk in tonight or not. I do need to practice for class on Sunday though. We've got to do the mat work and leave it. I haven't spent enough time with him on either of those behaviors. I don't think it will take much work to make him play dead when I say bang. That will be so cute. I'm going to try to get a few things done while he's sleeping.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger