Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Yucky weather

It's been rainy, windy, snowing and cold all day today. Really crummy weather. Harley has slept most of the day. He goes in his kennel on his own and just chills out. He's a great puppy. I'm sure he'll be full of energy later though. We'll have to play a lot of retrieve so he can use up the energy. I'm glad that nicer, warmer weather is on the way. I'm not ready yet for this kind of weather. He looks so cute when he's in his kennel sleeping. I just adore him. He'll be up soon though because it's about time for David to get home. Harley is always happy to see David.

I've decided not to go to bible study this time around because I'm already out on Monday and Thursday each week. That's just too much time for Harley to spend alone. Next time around he'll be old enough that I can leave him and not have to worry about him.

He's trying to wake up but he's just too tired. lol Sounds good to me. Think I'll take a nap after David gets home.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger