Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Difficult day

It's been an interesting morning with Harley. He's jumping up and biting a lot today. I'm glad we have puppy class later so he can get some of the energy out with the other puppies. I'm sure he'll be all over the place today. David did work with him on sit, down, paw, high five, up, leave it and a new trick, sitting up on his hind paws. He looks like a meerkat when he does it. He's in his kennel right now napping because he couldn't settle down outside of the kennel. I'm going to let him out in just a few minutes but first I need to switch the laundry around. I know the reason Harley is having a difficult day is because I haven't been walking him every day. I will walk him at least 2 times a day starting tomorrow. I'll walk him in the morning before breakfast and then again in the afternoon to go get the mail. If I'm able to do a third walk in the evening, I'll do that too. I need to be walking as much as Harley does. Harley is such a good puppy and he's so smart. He's a joy to have, even on a difficult day.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger