Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pooping machine

Harley and I took a short walk around the neighborhood. He had just pooped in the backyard before we left so I thought he'd be able to make it without pooping again. But I was wrong. Right on a neighbors front lawn. Thankfully I had poop bags with me. So, I turned around and headed home to the trash can to dispose of the bag. I'm thinking about bringing him up to Palmer Park this morning for another, hopefully longer walk.

While I took my shower this morning he howled and barked. Once he figured out that I was still in the house he stopped. I don't want him barking and howling when I'm not home. He seems so calm when I get in that I can't believe he howls the whole time I'm gone. I keep in mind that he's only 12 and a half weeks old and he's doing fabulous for his age. He's no genius but Harley and I get each other. He is a smart puppy.

He is chewing on one of his bison bones. He's being a good puppy. I guess I need to decide if I'm going to bring him up to the Mesa or not before it gets too hot out. It's supposed to be another warm day today. There is a haze over the mountains from wildfires in California. My eyes have been watery for days. I don't think it's effecting Harley though.

Okay, off to the Mesa we go.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger