Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, September 14, 2009

Replacement tray ordered

I went out and looked for a replacement tray and neither of the pet stores had them. I'll have to keep looking. Never thought to call the other PetsMarts in town to see if maybe they have them.

Called the other PetsMarts and they don't carry them either. I found one online that I can get by the end of the week so I ordered it. He'll have to sleep in his big kennel until the tray gets here. Maybe that will help some with the separation anxiety he gets when I leave the house.

David worked with him while I was gone on sit, down, stay and retrieve. He said that Harley didn't really well. It's raining and hailing out so we won't be going for a walk this evening (unless it stops before it gets dark). I feel terrible about not giving him enough to keep him busy today. I know if I had given him so Kongs and a bison bone he probably would have been okay. No problem though. The carpet through the entire house needs to be replaced because of the previous pets we had. It'll be a while though before we can do that. He's still too little for us to get new carpeting. I guess I can live with a hole in the carpet (especially since his kennel will be covering the hole lol).


I will work with Harley later this evening on his mat work and some of the impulse control stuff. Right now he is completely khacked out in his kennel and I won't be disturbing him.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger