Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

He did great!

I went out and did all my errands this morning. I was gone for about 3 hours. Harley was wonderful and waited until I got home and let him out to do his business. He was pretty excited to have me home. I took him for a walk around the cul de sac and that got the pent up energy out of him. He's been just fine since then. As usual, he's chewing on a bison bone. I missed him while I was out this morning. I had to go get blood work done, stop at Wal-Mart, get the oil changed and the tires rotated in the Taurus, get my hair cut, get my flu shot, stop at the credit union and then finish up the grocery shopping at Target. Whew! And all that was done before noon! I didn't like leaving Harley for that long but I had to get all that stuff done today. I knew he would be okay. It's nice to know that I can leave him for a while so I can go out and get things done. I'll have to leave him tomorrow while I go to my appointment with Marianne. He should only be alone for about an hour and a half since David will be home by 3pm.

It's really windy out today and Harley has spent a lot of time looking out the sliding door at everything blowing around. When I took him on his walk, he was chasing leaves that blew past him on the ground. It was fun to watch. I can't believe how big he is getting. It amazes me that he is growing so fast. Before I know it he'll be full sized. Wow! I think I'm going to work on my online course since he's being so good. More later.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger