Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Toys, toys and more toys

Harley is playing with the Buster Cube again. He seems to really be challenged playing with it. I think the Tug-a-Jug is a little too hard for him to figure out right now but I know he'll get it going forward. I went over to Target to get stuff for dinner and picked up a tube of tennis balls for Harley. We put all three out but he got overwhelmed so we only have one out now. Presently he is up on the couch again. Treats don't lure him off of it. I'm not sure what the correct course of action is so once again I'll have to do some research. He's just going from toy to toy tonight. I'm going to put up most of his toys so that he only has a few to play with at a time. I don't want to barrage him with choices. The only things left to be delivered are the AKC Pheasant and the bison bones. He'll be all set for quite a while then.

He's outside right now and so are the dogs behind us. He's at the fence trying to play with them. I hope he does his business while he's out there. He's had a lot to eat today since I was introducing new toys. I want to make sure that he's going to the bathroom regularly.

I was thinking the last few days how I really loved the breed, GSP's, but I really don't care about the breed of Retrievers. I just love Harley for who he is. I think that has made all the difference.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger