Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not walking = Not good

Well, today I emailed another training place just in case the intermediate class doesn't work out with Christine. I feel bad for checking with someone else but I need to make sure that Harley stays in training. I emailed Innovative K9 because they were recommended by a friend of David's. I need to email them back and ask if I can watch a class before I bring Harley in for an evaluation (the eval costs $35). I want to make sure it's a training style that I would be okay with. I'll make a decision as soon as I have all the information I need. (I sent the email to Innovative K9. Just have to wait for a response now.)

We left Harley for a while when we went out for dinner tonight. He was barking when I got home because he had to pee REALLY bad. But he was great and waited until I let him out. Then he had dinner in the Kibble Nibble and went out to do his business. I gave him a new bison bone and he's been chewing on that all night. He was just laying on his side, sucking the marrow out of the bone. It's keeping him busy and letting him get some energy out.

I found a rain coat and some long underwear in the house today so I'll be able to go walking tomorrow no matter what the weather is doing. Harley has to get out and walk. Me too.

I just tried to do some training with him and he came at me trying to get the treat so I put him in his kennel with his bone. He seems okay. Not walking him is having a very negative effect.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger