Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, September 25, 2009

Day # 48 with Harley

I took Harley out for a walk about an hour ago. The first 3 loops around the cul de sac he kept biting his leash. The next 2 loops he walked just fine (loose leash). He definitely needed a walk. He's in his kennel right now though because he's biting and David is aggravated with him. When David gets aggravated with Harley, I'd rather that Harley be in his kennel so he doesn't get into any trouble. We really had a good day today but he started acting up this afternoon, probably because I hadn't walked him. He's settled in his kennel right now napping. He'll have to be in there later too because it's the premiere night of this season's Ghost Whisperer. It's too hard for me to watch him while I try to watch my show. It's the only show that I purposely watch. I'll take him out half way through the show for a few minutes so he can stretch and run around.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger