Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, September 14, 2009

Uh oh!

I didn't walk Harley this morning because I slept in. I had to be out of the house for 2 hours for my appointment with Marianne. He got bored. Now I need to get the tray that fits in the bottom of the smaller kennel so this won't happen again. Totally my fault for not walking him before I went out. I think that tearing the rug apart got him so excited that when I got home he could barely contain himself. I took him for a walk right away. Now he's napping in the kitchen. It just didn't occur to me that he would tear at the rug under his bed. Oh well. Lesson learned. He'll have to go out for a couple more walks today to get all the pent up energy out. I'm going over to the pet store when David gets home to see if I can find a tray to fit in that kennel. I don't want to leave Harley alone again today. I should have given him more things to chew on in his kennel when I left too. Again, not Harley's fault. He was bored and tearing at the rug was the only thing he had to do (the one toy I left in there didn't keep him occupied). We're going to be replacing all the carpeting in the house eventually anyway. Better that he did it to the old carpet than to new carpet.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger