Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Making this work

I'm having a very difficult day today. I can't get motivated to do anything (read: take Harley for a walk). Thankfully he's keeping himself busy chewing on a bison bone but I've got to get him out there for a walk while it's nice out. I have an appointment with Marianne at 2pm so he has to get walked before I leave him in his kennel. He's jumping up on the 2 living room tables which means that my printer, the remotes and my laptop are always in danger. I think he's only doing it because I haven't been walking him. I'll get dressed in a few minutes and force myself to take him for a walk. It will do me some good to get out and walk. Having a puppy while dealing with depression is not an easy thing but I'm committed to Harley and to making this work. Maybe I'll take him on a bunch of short walks today instead of trying to deal with him on one long walk. That might be a more effective and productive thing to do. I really don't like feeling like this and I especially dont' like the way it's effecting Harley. It's up to me to give him what he needs as a dog and that means walking him. Okay, I'm going to get up now and take him for a walk over to the mailboxes.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger