Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Up for a few minutes at 4:30am

It's 4:30 in the morning and I'm up (but not for long). I got up to go to the bathroom and when I was walking back to the bedroom I heard Harley's tags clinking on his collar. So, I went and checked on him and he was awake. I opened his kennel door and he came out. I could tell he was still very sleepy. I walked him over to the door and opened the slider. He poked his nose out, figured out how cold and damp it is out and just sat at the door, inside. I closed the door and went to sit in my chair. Within a minute or so he went back into his kennel on his own and laid down. He's all curled up and falling back to sleep. I'll head back to bed in a few minutes myself.

Today is trash day so I need to clean up the yard. It was raining yesterday so I didn't clean up after Harley. It's got to be done this morning though, rain or shine. I'm still keeping up with the yard which takes a lot of pressure off of me. I don't want the yard to look bad or smell bad. So far, so good.

Well, I think he's fallen back asleep so I'm going to go back to bed too.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger