Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, September 5, 2009

10 minutes of terror lol

Harley has gone through his terrorizing phase for the day. It lasted about 10 minutes. LOL He's sleeping on the air register again. I tried to take him for a walk but the only thing he wanted to do is bite the leash. So I brought him back home after a very short walk. He finally went up to the fence to see Stephanie. The barking was minimal (on both sides of the fence). They chased each other along the fence and played for a few minutes. I'm hoping that now Stephanie won't bark at him so much. I don't want the neighbors to get mad at me because my dog is causing their dog to bark.

Have I said lately that a sleeping puppy is a good puppy? LOL Today is flying by and we're getting closer and closer to puppy pre-school. David worked with Harley while I was out. They worked on sit, down and paw. I love that he knows to give us his paw now. I'm hoping he'll get to a point that when anyone reaches for him he'll give them his paw. I'm curious about what we'll be doing in class tomorrow. I want to be teaching him something new if possible so he doesn't get bored. I'm sure he'll love to see the other puppies. I'm still wondering if Rocky will be there tomorrow. Nothing I can do about it if he's not.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger