Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, September 18, 2009

Napping

Harley is finally napping. It looks like he'll be sleeping for a while. I should try to take a nap too while he's napping. I could just nap in my chair. I don't want to have to bring him into the bedroom since he's already sleeping. I'm glad his vet visit went well. It's good to have him up to date on all of his puppy shots. Now I'll feel better about taking him up to Palmer Park. We've got to get back to going up there. I need to start longer walks with him too. He's getting bigger and needs to get more energy out. Of course, he doesn't have much energy at the moment because of getting his shots. But I'm sure he'll have tons of energy later on today. I can't believe the weekend is already here. Two days until puppy class. I need to work with him later today on the stay command. He's getting it somewhat but he needs a lot more training on it. David had him do high five for the neighbor yesterday. She thought that was so cute. I'd like to start recording some of his training. I could post it on youtube and the Dog Blog. I want to be able to look back and see how far he has come. I'll have to see if I can get David to shoot some video while I do the training. That would be fun. Boy, he sure is out like a light. Guess I should get to napping myself. Later.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger