Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Two walks so far

Harley and I went for a short walk up at Palmer Park this morning. He didn't want to walk as much as he wanted to bite the leash today so we didn't walk very long. He did get to meet some other dogs though. That's a good thing for him. I took him for a second walk around the neighborhood this afternoon. Again it was a short walk. He's napping right now in his kennel. I was looking at waist packs so I can carry water and all my stuff without weighing down my pockets. I have my ID, car keys, tissues, cell phone, plastic bag, poop bags, water and the treat pack. It's too difficult to have everything in my pockets so I'm going to search around for an inexpensive pack so walking will be easier.

I'm nervous about Harley slipping out of his collar while we are walking. I've been thinking about getting one of those Gentle Leader harnesses. I'll have to research them though before I think of buying one. I need to work more on getting him to walk beside me and not pull in front of me.

David just got home so I'm going to finish for now. I need to let Harley out so he can say hello to David.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger