Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Harley and me


Harley is in his kennel working on a stuffed Kong. I made it a little harder for him by putting the peanut butter more inside the Kong instead of just on the surface of the hole. I put some kibble in it. I was hoping that his stuff would arrive today so I'd get the Kibble Nibble thing that will dispense treats slowly while he pushes it around. But, no package today. Maybe tomorrow. I'd like to try another walk but it's raining out right now. Maybe later before it gets dark. Not that Harley can't be out in the dark, I don't want to be out in the dark. lol

We just got back from a short drive. Harley stayed home and didn't whine or bark when we left. He's laying down in his kennel right now. I'll let him out in a few minutes. I have been with him all day today and it's been a delightful day. Very quiet and laid back. The house is clean so I didn't have that hanging over my head so I could just enjoy the whole day with Harley.

We saw a Golden Lab on the way home and it's hard for me to believe that it won't be too long from now that Harley will be that big. I want to have control of him before he gets that big though. I want him to walk with me and come when called and definitely no biting or jumping up. I know we'll get there, Harley and me.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger