Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, October 1, 2009

Today's 1st walk

Today is trash day so I had to make sure that the backyard was completely picked up. It took just a few minutes to get it all done. After cleaning the backyard, Harley and I walked around the cul de sac. He did really well. He's figuring out the walking thing. Most of the time he is loose leash, which is what I want. He is enjoying today because it's a beautiful, cool fall day. I think that he enjoys the cooler weather more than the summer weather because his coat is black. He gets excited when he goes outside and the weather is nippy. He's been a pretty good puppy this morning. He even let me take a morning nap after I took my medicine, which included allergy medicine this morning. I have to leave in about an hour an 10 minutes for my appointment with Marianne. David should be home by 3pm. After my appointment with Marianne, I'm going to take the Jeep up to the Valvoline place and get the rear differential fluid changed out (there's ATF in there now instead of gear oil). I'm going to try to take Harley for another walk before I go to my appointment and then walk him again when I get home. Walking him really calms him down. He's much better behaved in the house when I've taken him out for a walk.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger