Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Doggy daycare today

I took Harley to doggy daycare this morning. He's still there now. He went in without any problem. He seemed happy to be there. I'm going to pick him up around 2:30pm. I really miss having him here. It feels so lonely without him. If he did okay, I'll bring him to doggy daycare every other week while Maria is here cleaning the house. I also set up his appointment for neutering and the microchip. He'll go in the morning of the 20th of October and I'll pick him up around 2pm that same afternoon. Gosh, it just feels so empty here without Harley. I can't wait to pick him up. I am going to try and enjoy this time though. I haven't had time to myself for quite a while now. It's not all that it's cracked up to be though. It's boring without Harley. It will give me time to pick up the yard though. I'll get to that in a little bit. I hope Harley has a good time and is tired when he gets home from having such a fun day.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger