Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Doggy daycare went well

Harley and I are home. It was so empty around here while he was gone but now it's happy again. Ela said that he played from 8am til 12pm non stop. Nap time is from 12-2pm so he was in his kennel then. Apparently he has a LOT of energy. He seemed very happy to see me. I just gave him his Kibble Nibble because he didn't each much this morning and he missed lunch. Now he's chewing on his bison bone. He slept on the ride home as I thought he would. I'm hoping he'll sleep a bit this afternoon. I'm going to try to work it out so he can go to daycare one day a week. He really needs to be around other dogs more. Ela said that he had a great time playing with a chocolate lab and a rottie mix. They both are bigger than Harley. They were quick friends. He did potty in his kennel during nap time but I'm not too worried about that. Ela said he can definitely come back. I'm glad it worked out okay. I'm just glad to have him home.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger