Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Walk to the mailbox

Harley is taking a time out in his kennel. He won't stop jumping up on me, scratching me and biting my shorts. I don't want him to think he can do that. I need to clip his nails. They are very pointy. I'd like to bring him in for a grooming because he could use one. I'll have to check and see if he's eligible to do that with the shots he has. I'll also have to check with his vet to see who they refer to and at what age I can bring him in to a groomer. I really should try to bath him in the tub first but that won't always be possible because he's going to get so big. I should get him used to a bath though. He still thinks that being brushed it play time. I haven't even tried to trim his nails yet. I hope he doesn't put up too much of a fuss.

It's getting cooler out so I should be able to take him for a walk soon. It would be good if I could walk him before he has dinner so he's working for his meal.

Okay, walk done and food eaten. He's drinking water right now. He's tired out from our walk to the mailbox. Yes, we walked all the way over to the mailbox and back.

Just got in from about half an hour out in the back yard. He played with his Kong Wubba, ate some of his bison bone and ran around. David is putting some rocks around the bottom of the deck to hopefully keep Harley from going under it.

I'm going to the store to get some peanut butter for his Kong ball. I can put peanut butter in the ends. He loves that. I'll post some pictures when I get back from the store.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger