Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, August 27, 2009

I ended up leaving Harley home for about 3 hours! Yikes! I didn't mean to be gone that long but he of course did just fine. He was very excited to see me and to get out of his kennel though. He went right out and peed. He's such a good boy. I did stop at the natural pet food store and got 2 bison bones, 2 sample packs of large breed puppy food and one 1/4 pound biscuit. He's chewing on one of his bison bones right now. I hope he likes the new food. I'll add some in to his old stuff and transition him to the new stuff as quickly as I can. He's at a critical time in his life for growth and I want to make sure he is getting the correct nutrition.

I talked a lot about Harley in my appointment with Marianne today. He's made such a huge positive impact on my life. Even though yesterday wasn't a great day, it was made better by having Harley. When I needed him to settle down and give me a break he did. Later on of course he was all puppy and couldn't be contained. LOL I asked Marianne if I could bring him by to meet her and she said that tomorrow between 12:30pm and 1:00pm would work for her. I am so excited for her to meet Harley. He's definitely the most important thing in my life right now.

David got some information on another training center that I might look into for after puppy pre-school just in case I need a backup plan. Christine told me that she's not sure if there will be continuing classes. I hope there will be but I want to be ready just in case. Speaking of which, I am so jazzed for Sunday to get here so we can take Harley to class again. He's growing so much, physically and mentally. I can see the changes in him.

Here's a video of Harley playing with his duck:




and another video of him playing with an ice cube:


No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger