Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, August 31, 2009

Harley's Dad

It's almost 3:30am. I got up to go to the bathroom and then I let Harley out to go do his business. He seemed very sleepy and slow. It was cute. After we got in Harley plopped down on the living room floor like he usually does. We've been sitting here for a while now. He's sleeping and I'm on the laptop. I'll go back to bed here in a few minutes.

I happened to check out Barb's blog this morning and found that she had posted a picture of Harley's dad. Here he is:

Picture taken by Barbara Roy 08/2009


I didn't think to ask what his name is. I'll do that after I finish this post. He's big and good looking. It's not hard to believe that Harley will be that big before we know it. It's really nice to have a picture of Harley's dad. It makes things feel complete.

I'm heading back to bed and Harley is heading back to his kennel so we can get some more sleep.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger