Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Walk #1 for today

Harley and I just went out for a walk. We just went around the cul de sac. I'll take him out for another walk just before we leave for puppy class. He's eating lunch right now. He's eating a little slower this time. I still think I'll get one of those bowls to slow him down. I don't want him to be a fast eater. I had to put him in his kennel a little bit ago because he was jumping up on me and nipping at me. Gosh, he just found a dime on the floor. I was able to get it from him without any fuss. I'm glad he didn't swallow it. He's laying down at my feet as usual. I'm so glad he didn't swallow that dime. Yikes! I've got to be more careful about that kind of thing. I fed him a little bit early today so he'd have time (hopefully) to go do his business before we leave for class. I know he'll be nervous when he gets there seeing new dogs and new people, but I think that his curiosity will take over and he'll be excited. It should be fun. I'm going to try to take some pictures while we are there.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger