Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mauzer or Lab

There's another puppy on craigslist that I'm interested in. I sent an email and already got a reply. I've sent another email asking if I could see the dog tomorrow. The dog is a Mauzer (Mini Schnauzer and Maltese mix), male, 12 weeks old. He's a cutie. He'll probably grow to be about 10 pounds at the most. Getting a small dog might really work for me. It would be a lot easier to take care of than a large dog. But I haven't made any concrete decisions yet. I'd like a dog that would be easy to take with me. And I'd love a dog that I could bring over to my friend's houses.

But I'm also thinking about a large dog, a labrador. I wouldn't mind getting a young or adult lab. I'd like it if it was already potty trained and knew some commands. A lab would be a good walking buddy. I'm not sure that the Mauzer would be a good walking buddy. lol I'm a bit hesitant to get a dog off of craigslist because I'm not sure I could tell what kind of temperment the dog has if it's not around other dogs or people. Seeing dogs at adoption fairs would make that possible. I'll just have to see how this all pans out.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger