Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Some new pics

Okay, this is what a Kong Wubba looks like:



The top part of it is a hard ball and the next section is a squeak toy. And boy does it squeak! He'll often carry it by a tail and whipped it back and forth.

And here he is with his bison bone which is almost as big as he is LOL:


And here he is playing in the yard with his bison bone with his Wubba nearby:


David said, while I was at the store, Harley didn't make any fuss. He just chewed on his bison bone. He did stop chewing once I got home though. He was happy to see me. He's been out to do his business and now he's sleeping at my feet again. He was a handful today but nothing I couldn't handle. I'm going to enjoy this puppy stage as much as I can. No matter how difficult it gets, I'm going to remind myself that he'll only be this small for a short time. That 16 week old lab I saw at the vet clinic was twice as big as Harley. I can't imagine Harley getting to be that big but I know he will and soon.

Harley did pretty good on our walk to the mailbox. He keeps drifting in front of me and I have to get him back to my left side. He's still pulling too. But overall he's doing really well. I know he'll get better once I know exactly how to train him. I'm looking forward to the puppy class tomorrow. Actually I'm ready for the next class already. LOL I'll have to see what it is so I can be ready for it when it comes up.

I'm sure Harley will sleep until I take him out before bedtime. He's pooped out from all the activity today. That's a good thing. Even though there isn't any mail tomorrow I'm still going to walk him to the mailbox to get some of the energy out so he won't be that hyper at class time. I know he'll be uber excited to see all the other puppies. I don't know how many are in the class (at least 2 others that I know of) but the fewer the participants the better it will be anyway.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger