Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Terrible 2's

It's been a good day with Harley. He's starting to bite more and going after shoe laces. He must be in his terrible 2's. LOL He's at my feet sleeping right now, like a good dog should. I really enjoy having Harley. We didn't get out to the store today because I had a lot to do. I can't let that be an excuse though. I need to get him out there. And we didn't walk this afternoon or evening because I didn't want to go out in the rain (I don't have a raincoat). I've got to commit to walking with him every day at least 2 times a day. I also need to commit to getting him out there in the world at least every other day. I know he likes going out because he jumped in the car today. Tomorrow I'll bring him to PetCo or PetsMart. I may call Marianne and see if we could stop by there for a few minutes tomorrow so she can meet Harley. I really want her to meet Harley.

Anyway, we did practice our click/treat behaviors today and he did excellent. Of course I'm biased. He's still a bit timid but I think we can overcome that by bringing him out a lot. I did wash his bed today. It looks and smells much better. It was pretty narly.

Just took Harley out for the night so we can go to bed soon. I love my puppy.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger