Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, August 14, 2009

It might just be a puppy thing

There's some good info on tail chasing here. He doesn't do it all the time but I want to keep an eye on it even though he is a puppy. I can see that I need to get him out there walking starting tomorrow morning. I read an interesting thing about puppies chasing their tails because of the separation from their littermates. That could be what's got Harley chasing his tail. I'm just going watch this closely and see where it goes once I start walking him.

He also had a HUGE burst of energy and ran back and forth in the house toting chew toys around with him. He started biting me when I got near him. He seemed like he was in a frenzy. I don't want that kind of behavior in a dog either. I need to just chill out and not get stressed about this because he'll feel that and he will become unbalanced.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger