Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, August 30, 2009

Early morning wake up

It's about 4:15am. I woke up to go to the bathroom so I let Harley out of his kennel so he could go first. He really had to go too so I'm glad I didn't make him wait on me. I gave him a treat for doing his business. We came in and I went to the bathroom. Harley is funny because he always comes into the bathroom with me and just plops himself down on the floor and waits. I didn't feel like going back to bed so we are up for a little while. I think it's the excitement of knowing that puppy class is later on today that's got me awake. Harley benefits from it though because he's up playing. He's been taking his toys/chews from the pile, one by one, and figuring out which one he wants to play with. So far he's tried his ETB (Everlasting Treat Ball), a Kong and now his bison bone. He seems content with the bison bone right now.

I forgot to mention that he had an accidentally on purpose peeing in the house yesterday. He went right back to David's bathroom and peed on the towel-rug that is on the floor. I'm not sure why he did that but it looks like we'll have to close off David's bathroom for now. He still hasn't discovered the trash cans around the house (living room, bathrooms, kitchen) and I'm very glad for that. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually though and then the fun will begin.

He's carried two of his chews back to the pile, his ETB and his bison bone. No he's chewing on his biscuit. Nope, he's laying behind the chairs. And he's off to his ETB. LOL He can't make up his mind. He's laying by the food bag now. I think he wants breakfast. If I give him breakfast at all it will just be a little bit. He's going to be getting a lot of treats later today and I want him to be motivated to behave. He's picking up his Kongs right now to see if he can shake any treats out of them. He's so smart (I can say that because I didn't give birth to him lol).

I think I'll take both of us back to bed now. I'm getting tired and he's not sure what he wants to do. Puppy class later. Woot!

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger