Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, August 22, 2009

Full of energy

David's alarm clock went off at 5:30am which meant that Harley was up then. I got up and took him outside to do his business but the sprinklers were on and Harley isn't quite used to the sprinklers yet. We had to go out a couple of times before he would pee but he finally did. Even though it was only 5:30am I gave him his breakfast. He gobbled it down. David came out to say goodbye and grabbed a banana. Harley thought David was getting him a treat so he followed David around for a little bit. I don't want to encourage begging. He always sits when he wants a treat so at least he's not jumping all over us.

He seems to have a lot of energy this morning. I'm trying to let him play it out so we can go back to bed for a while. He's played with his Kong toy and his Nylabone spearmint bone (it's a tooth soother) and now he's sniffing around hoping to find one of his edible bones. I'm not going to give him any more food though. He's already gone out and done his business so once he's settled down we can go back to bed. I'll probably eat my breakfast and take my morning meds before we head back to bed though. I think he's going to be full of energy today. I'm going to have to keep an eye on him.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger