Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nipping

I took my shower and did some of my errands, including meeting with Christine to pay her for class. While I was with her I asked if there is anything I can do about Harley nipping beyond standing still and giving him a toy to chew on instead of my clothes. She said that it sounds like I'm doing the right thing. I asked her if I should tell Harley 'no' and she said that would be rewarding the bad behavior (giving him attention for nipping). She also said that it would probably get worse as he's teething but that it would eventually get better. I'm looking forward to that time. lol

Harley did just fine while I was gone. I'm going to wash his bed today. It's looking dirty, furry really. His black coat on the white bed is very noticeable. I'll get that going in a few minutes. When I got home I let him out and then brought him in for the hunting game - lunch version. He loves hunting for his food. Then he went out again and did his business. He's been playing with his duck and bison bone since then.

I had to go out to the garage earlier to get something out of the car and I let Harley go with me. When I opened the door of the car Harley jumped right in. That was funny. I called him and he jumped right out and came in the house with me.

I've put off the laundry long enough. Time to get to it.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger