Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Friday, August 21, 2009

Another wonderful day

Harley is done with his day. He's been out to do his business and is now happily sleeping at my feet. He seems to get being on a schedule. He just knows that it's time to sleep now. I'll get him up when I get ready for bed, take him outside, then put him in his kennel for the night and we'll both sleep through the night. I'm more sure about Harley sleeping through the night than I am about me sleeping through the night. lol

I was thinking of going out for a walk in the morning but David won't be home (he has to work) to watch Harley. I could probably leave him to go for my walk. He's been okay every other time I've left him home in his kennel and I REALLY need to get back to walking. I look forward to him learning leash manners and being able to take him on my walks. That will be fun. I don't know that I'd let him off leash though since he's so young. I couldn't imagine losing him.

Well, I guess it's bedtime. I'm getting sleepy. Time to put Stinky out and head off to la la land.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger