Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another day with Harley

Harley woke me up this morning with a bark. He had to go out and go to the bathroom. I had taken him out around 4:30am but he definitely needed to go again. He knows when it's time for food now. He sits in front of his bowls and waits for me to give him his breakfast. Of course breakfast doesn't last long with Harley. I'm going to have to research how to slow him down while he's eating. He's playing with his Kong Tails right now (instead of chewing on me and my clothes). David must have gone off to the store because he's not here. Harley will be excited to see him. I'm trying to work on Harley greeting more politely than he does right now. I'm sure we'll get some instruction on that in training today. Now Harley has his Wubba. He's such a happy dog.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger