Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, August 17, 2009

Harley did well while I was gone

Harley isn't the perfect dog and I'm not the perfect owner but we are perfect for each other. Harley and I get each other. I'm not sure if he barked the whole time I was gone or not (I had my appointment with Marianne) but he seemed fine when I got home. He was thrilled to see me. I took him outside and then brought him in to feed him. He gobbled all of his food down in minutes. Then we went out again. Now he's playing with his Kong Tails toy. He absolutely loves that toy. He loves his Kong Ball too. I love when he picks up his toy and runs into the dining room with it. Now he's in the kitchen licking the floor. I want to figure out how I can keep him out of the kitchen now that I've allowed him to go in there. He remembers everything so if I let him do something once he thinks he can do it every time. Consistency is key with Harley, especially since he is such a smart boy. He's back to playing with the Tails again. He's so much fun.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger