Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A reason to get up every day

Today when David gets home he's going to take me down to the Humane Society. I asked him to take me there. There is a GSP down there that I want to see. He's about 5 years old and looks like Skooter and Moped. I have been praying about this for months now. I'm just not happy without a dog. My depression is worse when I don't have a dog. A dog would give me a reason to get up every day and go walking. I'm lonely and I'd like a companion. I love dogs and want to have one again. I don't know that I'll actually get a dog today but I want to allow myself to think about it.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger