Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wishy washy

I don't know that I can bring Huxley and Blitz down to the Rescue. I'm already attached to them and want to keep them. I have the gate down today and I'm letting them and the cats be around each other. The cats are staying under the bed. The girls are laying down in the living room, Blitz on the couch, Huxley on her blanket. I just don't know what the right thing is to do. What's right for us? Keeping the dogs, getting homes for the cats? I don't have the answer. I'm so wishy washy on this. I can't make my mind up. I have to decide what to do though. I could just keep them as fosters until I can decide, but I'll just get more and more attached to them. Arg! What to do?

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger