Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, April 7, 2007

3:00 a.m. again


We're having an ice storm. It looks beautiful out but it's deadly on travel. I'm worried about Skooter and his family traveling this weekend. I don't know if they have the same ice issue up in the Denver metro area but if they do, they won't be going anywhere today. I want them to be safe and warm in their home with Skooter by their side.


Skooter must be up, because I'm up. As bad as it was, I still miss our times in the middle of the night. I miss hearing him whine for me. I miss being needed. I was the only one who could give him what he wanted. There was some measure of comfort in knowing that.


And I wonder what the Mopester is doing this holiday weekend. I hope he's not left at home while the family goes out. I want for him to be calmed down enough that he can go places with them. I miss the little stink pot.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger