Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, April 30, 2007

Car ride

We took the girls for a short car ride. They didn't do as well as Skooter but were MUCH better than Moped (and that's saying a lot). They seemed to really enjoy getting out. The seat belt restraints worked really well. I'm going to try to take them out for at least a short ride each day this week. They need to get out of the house more. I also want to try to take them for a walk (as long as my back holds out). They don't seem to be lacking exercise because they are so low energy.

Tomorrow I get the new food for them. I know they will enjoy it. I also got them some treats (liver biscotti).

Today I started filling out the paperwork to transfer their microchips to us. I also have the AKC paperwork started. Nancie has to sign a couple of the AKC forms before I can send them in. I've named Huxley, Samantha's Lady of the Lake and Blitz, Samantha's Lady of the Loch.

They both are laying down right now (imagine that!). Blitz is on the couch and Huxley is on the dining room floor.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger