Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Monday, April 16, 2007

Comfy girls

Bedtime worked out okay. We let the girls sleep in the living room (30 ft away from us) on their bed. Huxley whined a bit, just a tiny bit, and then everyone went to sleep. I think one of the cats was on the bed but I can't say for sure. I woke up at my usual Skooter time. :-) When I went down the hall the girls barked at me. I was able to quiet them quickly. They didn't wake David up. They were genuinely thrilled to see me. Right now they both are fast asleep on the couch. Yes, on the couch. They got up there on their own. And since they seem to comfortable, I'm not going to disturb them. I hadn't realized that Blitz was up there, she's dark colored and I have no lights on, and she startled me when she got off the couch. She was just trying to follow me to the gate. Here they are sleeping:


So, they are being spoiled already. Can't help it. It's the way that I am with dogs. Plus, a nice comfy leather couch is much better than a dog pillow on the floor. :-) I can hear both of them breathing in their sleep. It's a beautiful sound. I'm thrilled that there's sound at all. The cats are so stealthy. They don't make much noise. And I've missed the noise of a dog, subtle as it may be.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger