Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Sunday, April 15, 2007

Row of J's and K's

Nanci called a little while ago. They are running a bit behind but should be on their way by now. So, within the hour they will be here, the girls and all their stuff.

Minnie's out here laying in the sun. She really enjoys the sunshine. I hope that the cats and dogs can live together without too much fuss.

I have my business card that I made that has all my information on it, and the Dog Blog info too, ready to be handed to Nanci. I'm so tired (I took my morning medicine) and want to nap. But I'm going to wait until after Nanci leaves. I'll see if I can get the dogs to take a nap too. (Almost fell asleep while I was typing! Yikes!)

I told David last night that I'm not having second thought but I am thinking: what makes me so special that I can take in someone else's dog and think that everything is just going to be hunky dory. They are definitely going to miss Nanci. They'll miss their house and yard too. Everything will be different fo r them here.

Okay I just had to erase of row of j's and k's because I'm falling asleep. No more typing for now. :-)

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger