Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Saturday, April 14, 2007

The best things in life are free

Well, I finally opened up that priority package. I installed the seat cover and the seat belt restraints. It looks really good in David's jeep because it's all black stuff and his interior is black leather. So we're ready to take them for their first drive.

I'm ready, ready, ready for the girls to be here. I have the feeder out and some treats and a tug rope. I know they'll have all their own stuff but I wanted to give them some stuff too. But they won't be here until tomorrow at 10am-ish. Unless Nancy gets some free time in her day today and brings them down today.

I need to ask Nancy if the girls have any bad habits that I need to know about. All dogs have at least one bad habit. I wonder what Huck and B.'s are.

I think I'm going to get both of them orange collars. I really like the orange colored collars. That way if they get out I can locate them easier. I'm going to have to make sure I keep them tied out for a while until they get used to this being their home. I wonder how weird it will be for them to be at a new home.

The Flintstones are on and they just showed Dino running to Fred when he came in the door and he jumped all over Fred. That's not going to happen with Huck and B. If they don't know yet how to find their spot, I'll teach them how to do that. It's important that they behave from the get go.

I've had a real good feeling about all of this, but we'll see what the reality is. I always think that the best will happen, but who knows.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger