Bayou

Bayou
Catahoula Leopard Dog

Harley (now called Watson)

Harley (now called Watson)
Our Golden Retriever/Labrador Retriever puppy

Moped and Skooter

Moped and Skooter

Huxley and Blitz

Huxley and Blitz
hiking the Garden of the Gods
Everything you ever wanted to know about Skooter and Moped but were afraid to ask!
Want your dog to be a part of the Dog Blog? Email your picture(s) and the dog's story to internettie1960@gmail.com

A Tribute To Tabby (7/93 - 4/08)


Thursday, April 12, 2007

No word yet

I haven't heard from Huck and B.'s owner yet. I wonder if she has changed her mind. I wish someone would call just to let us know what's going on. It's a tad frustrating not knowing what is going on.

It's a very snowy day today. I always think of Skooter and Moped when it snows. They both love playing in the snow, especially Skooter. It makes me sad to think about them playing and me not being able to see them. I sure do miss them.

Kris said that the owner of the GSP's lives up in Denver. They may be getting bad weather up there and maybe she's not calling until she knows when the weather will clear so she can drive down here. Kris did say that Huck and B.'s owner wanted them to be placed this weekend.

It's got to be so hard for her to give up her dogs after having them for six and a half years. I'd have second thoughts if I were her. I know how hard it is for me to lose Moped and Skooter and we didn't have them near as long as she's had Huck and B. I just wish she would call so I'd know what the deal is.

No comments:

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie

Samantha"s Prince of the Prairie
Skooter

Samantha's Prince of the Pines

Samantha's Prince of the Pines
Moped the Magnificent

Retrieve

Powered By Blogger